The Tourist Office is the ideal place to organise your visit to Gorliz. There is a central office and information point near the beach.
Office services include: guided visits, free loan of Nordic Walking sticks and souvenir sale. Come and consult the times of the activities.
The office has a magnetic loop.
COVID 19 INFORMATION
Preventive measures for tourists and informants
· Capacity control. Access limitations.
· Protection panel on the counter.
· Clearly marked spaces to keep the safety distance between users
· In an informant, you will not be able to attend several people simultaneously
· Emergency numbers and nearby hospitals or health centers are available
· Disinfectant mat is available at the Tourist Office
· Use of gloves and masks
Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser
· Signage in a visible area with the hygiene procedures published by the health authorities.
· Suppression of the self-service area. . You can download the brochures using QR or you can request them at the counter.
Protective measures for workers
· Safety distance between workers
· At the beginning and at the end of the working day, each informant will disinfect the work tools used (PC, keyboard, telephones …)
· The informant will ventilate the workspace daily
· The informant is informed that he must wash work clothes with a temperature of> 60º
· All the personnel must know the procedure of action during their working day and be trained in the correct use of the protection measures, whether collective or individual.
· 70º alcohol for disinfection during the working day of surfaces and objects.
· Avoid sharing work areas (computer equipment and telephones).
· Shared items such as copiers, scanners, tablets – will be disinfected with alcohol after use.
· If you are working shifts, leave the workplace collected and keyboard and telephone disinfected.
· Cleaning company: reinforce the disinfection of the contact areas and floors.
· Spray the rest of the spaces with a disinfecting solution.
DASTATUARTE 2019 Everything is ready to celebrate the second edition of Dastatuarte, the gastronomic-artistic festival that will leave no one indifferent. Given las year’s success, this year there will be four days when you can enjoy Gorliz in a different way. You can taste the pintxos of the contest at €1 in certain establishments and … Continued
The centenary of the Sanatorium This year 2019 marks the 100th anniversary of the inauguration of the emblematic white-and-blue Gorliz Hospital that rises above Gorliz Bay. On the occasion of the centenary celebration, we take this opportunity to tell you a little more about its history and how it has been changed together with … Continued
Today Andra Mari festivities begin in Andra Mari neighbourhood. People gather there to enjoy the txupinazo, a rocket that announces the beginning of the festival. Right after the txupinazo is shot bouncy castles for kids are opened and a musical parade starts along the streets of the neighbourhood. Key events in this festivity are traditional … Continued
Our brochure with activities and plans for summer 2018 is here! Check it out and find information about guided tours, sport activities and many other interesting things. Click here to download our brochure and inmerse yourself into the amazing leisure possibilities Gorliz has to offer!
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.