The Tourist Office is the ideal place to organise your visit to Gorliz. There is a central office and information point near the beach.
Office services include: guided visits, free loan of Nordic Walking sticks and souvenir sale. Come and consult the times of the activities.
The office has a magnetic loop.
COVID 19 INFORMATION
Preventive measures for tourists and informants
· Capacity control. Access limitations.
· Protection panel on the counter.
· Clearly marked spaces to keep the safety distance between users
· In an informant, you will not be able to attend several people simultaneously
· Emergency numbers and nearby hospitals or health centers are available
· Disinfectant mat is available at the Tourist Office
· Use of gloves and masks
Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser
· Signage in a visible area with the hygiene procedures published by the health authorities.
· Suppression of the self-service area. . You can download the brochures using QR or you can request them at the counter.
Protective measures for workers
· Safety distance between workers
· At the beginning and at the end of the working day, each informant will disinfect the work tools used (PC, keyboard, telephones …)
· The informant will ventilate the workspace daily
· The informant is informed that he must wash work clothes with a temperature of> 60º
· All the personnel must know the procedure of action during their working day and be trained in the correct use of the protection measures, whether collective or individual.
· 70º alcohol for disinfection during the working day of surfaces and objects.
· Avoid sharing work areas (computer equipment and telephones).
· Shared items such as copiers, scanners, tablets – will be disinfected with alcohol after use.
· If you are working shifts, leave the workplace collected and keyboard and telephone disinfected.
· Cleaning company: reinforce the disinfection of the contact areas and floors.
· Spray the rest of the spaces with a disinfecting solution.
**Current opening hours
From Wednesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 19:30
Sundays and holidays from 10:00 to 14:00
Gorliz is much more than a beach in a privileged setting. Gorliz is adventure,history, “fiestas” and gastronomy. A seaside village that offers a wide array of activities that can be enjoyed all year round, naturally.
Please download our brochures:
The Tourist Office offers guided tours taking you through the history of Gorliz while enjoying the natural environment and gorgeous views.
You must book at least seven days in advance. Public holidays and weekends are unavailable. Guided tours are available for people with hearing difficulties upon request.
Groups: Min. 6 pax. – Max. 15 pax.
Approx. Duration: 1 hour.
Cost of visit: €1.75/person.
The House of Culture holds different activities of interest for the summer visitor to Gorliz. Come discover the programme and join in the town’s cultural activity.
You won’t be lacking a good book, music, dance or meetings to satisfy all your interests.
Thank you for your interest in Gorliz. We will be pleased to answer your questions.
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.